BoAt BassHeads Headphones Pros:
- Outstanding build quality
- Bundled ear hooks
- Can get loud
- Value for money
- Design and comfort
BoAt BassHeads Headphones Cons:
- Oversensitive microphone
- Bass overpowers mids and highs
Top Positive reviews:
- Better than expected! Best Indian product, very perfect and bass is excellent. Due to high bass, peak volume makes more sound which can’t be avoided in this type of earphones. Long quality cables. It’s slips from ear as it has more weight in outside, it’s required for high bass earphones. That’s the reason, ear hook is given along. Buttons and mic is good.
- Great build quality, good sound quality, high durability and worthy for every penny.
- This headphone was awesome… I love this headphone.. Sound quality was great. Bass quality mind-blowing ..quality was very nice .. Best headphone under this price.
Top Negative Reviews:
- Unhappy with the sound quality. I am using it from 2 weeks. Bass is satisfactory. Delivery was good
- Although the sound quality is nice, not comfortable at all. Very heavy, after couple of minutes, it irritates you. Not suitable, if you are planning to watch movie or not even for phone calls. I tried JBL, Sony, Sennheiser, and Boat in ear headphones, but personally I like Sony and JBL only.
- Noise cancellation -not that good, I had to install a music booster app just to hear music. Mic doesn’t work perfectly. Sound quality is Just OK. Feels too heavy on the ears and the extra buds given doesn’t fit the earphones properly. I had to use other ones, and every time I’m using them I have to make sure they are not coming out of my ears. I could have bought better earphones, read mixed reviews.
Question and Answers:
Question: What is the length of this earphone?
Answer: About 1.2 m.
Question: How many buds will come with this earphone?
Answer: 6 pairs of ear buds and 1 pair of ear hooks will come with this.
Question: Does it work on iPhone 6s?
Answer: Yes it works.
Question: Does it has call receive button or not
Answer: yes it have, go for it, I am using from last 4 month, awesome.
Question: Do it have +/- volume control button ?