HTC One X9 Pros:
- Build quality is excellent. Full metal sleek phone yet feels light to hold in hands. Similar to latest iPhone s.
- Superb rear facing camera with optical image stabilization
- Marshmallow with latest HTC Sense UI which is smooth to operate.
- Front facing signature HTC speakers of decent quality
HTC One X9 Cons:
- Battery life could have been a little bigger; although it’s better in Power Saving mode.
- Though speaker quality is good – it could have been louder in full volume.
Top Positive Reviews:
- Awesome smartphone with reasonable price, buy now and forget any trouble for at least 2 years
- Absolutely good phone…it’s looking is very nice. I bought it on this Christmas…and it’s running great…
- Premium device, you’ll love it. Brilliant display and awesome sound. But the only drawback is that it lacks the power of Snapdragon. Superb phone with Classy look. No hanging. If anybody crazy about HTC brand with good specs go ahead…
Top Negative Reviews:
- Very poor camera quality just too bad not worth of price. Don’t buy…
- In case of battery it’s a Worst mobile; don’t buy this model, really disappointed with HTC.
- All good except and battery issue. While charging mobile is getting Heated up. Battery runs not even for half a day.
Question and Answers:
Question: What accessories are provided with this phone?
Answer: Earphone, charger.
Question: Where is finger print scanner located?
Answer: No finger print scanner on X9.
Question: Does this mobile have Front flash?
Question: Does this mobile come with android 6.0marshmallow
Question: Does this mobile support 4g lte?
Answer: Slot 1 is 4g LTE.