Google Pixel 3a Pros:
- One of best camera Phone in the smartphone market with all types of modes included night mode, slow motion, portraits, optical and electronic stabilization ,video shoot with 4K
- battery backup is good provided with 18 Watts fast charger can charge 40-50% battery in 20 minutes.
- nice processor with octa-core chipset.
- Display is just incredible.
- Comes with 3.5 mm headphone Jack at the top.
- Stock Android experience is really good.
- Google will provide updates up to 3 years.
Google Pixel 3a Cons:
- very costly in India compared to US.
- They must have provided snapdragon 710 processor at this price mark.
- Face unlock is not provided which is generaly provided at this price point.
- Internal memory is just 64 GB extendale storage is not provided as well.
- Display ratio is too small compared to present mobiles which are coming with notch display.
- Ram management is just ok, device refreshes heavy apps over 4GB RAM
Top Positive Reviews:
- Overall well-balanced device. Google really got this one. Smooth Performance, with amazing stock android experience. Best camera availability on any smartphone right now, special for the night sight feature. Battery life lasts a full day with 5-6 hrs of screen on. grate built quality and also light weight. Has a nice grip in hand feels premium to.
- At this price rate from my point of view this was an best camera device from all others smartphones in the market. You get unlimited free Google storage. You will be provided with android & security updates up to 3 years. Best thing about this phone it’s camera, night site mode, display, dual speaker and Google software these provided in this are smart.
- Camera quality is outstanding especially the night mode. Battery works desent for a day with moderate usage. Go for it if you main priority is camera.
Top Negative Reviews:
- Average product which is not even compatible at this price. Every feature of it seems to be very average. Battery life and the sound clarity are just fine. Finally a very average android product.
- This phone except for camera which is better than one plus. Biggest dissatisfaction is no DSDS feature. Not guaranteed if it’ll be available in next update. 18 W charger still it takes more than 1.5 hours to full charge. Highly overpriced.
- After using the likes of S10 plus and iPhone xr, even Google pixel 3, I found pixel 3a to be a bit laggy mobile. It is less responsive. But for the price, I think one has to compromise on performance. Overall it is satisfactory.
Question and Answers:
Question: Does this support dual 4G i.e. can I use 2 Jio SIMs simultaneously?
Answer: No, single SIM but esim Compatibility is present.
Question: Does this phone have a dedicated memory card slot?
Answer: No dedicated memory card slot, internal storage and Google Drive storage only.
Question: Does this Phone support face unlock feature?
Question: Does this phone is waterproof set?
Answer: No it’s not water resistant.
Question: How is the camera quality?
Answer: It’s a 12.2mp camera on the back, and a front camera is 8mp.