Asus ZenFone 5Z Pros:
- It has an amazing design
- Battery life is great
- Display is good being an IPS panel
- Top notch Performance
- Love the Camera. Happy to have 60fps option in 4K
- ZenUI has really been upgraded. It’s snappier now.
Asus ZenFone 5Z Cons:
- If you use when in hot weather, it get really hot.
- Most of the time you won’t get the quick charging, if AI charging is on,.
- After system update, acts a little weird for a day or so. But it’s fine after one or two reboots.
- It would have been good to see higher MP in wide angle lens.
- Due to all metal n glass design, at sometimes it gives up on signal strength (Wifi and/or Cellular).
Top positive review:
- Phone is value for money and people who are talking about the battery issues, I want to tell them that use the device for a week and the phone will give you a day or more battery life. Camera is too good and remarkable. In night/low light the front camera performance is not much as expected but it’s manageable. Overall performance of the phone is amazing and worth for money.
- Best budget flagship phone. Except for the fact that the, selfie camera not that great, rest of the features work like a great. I mean, the rear camera picture quality is not good, phone’s performance/speed and ram management remains to be the top. Coming to the battery backup, This phone charges 0 to 100 % in about 1 hour. Also, after using the phone little aggressively (4g, wifi, YouTube, Facebook, WhatsApp, photo clicks, high end games), my phone still has 40 % battery charge remaining. In idle mode, the phone hardly consumes any battery. Selfie camera issue should not be a problem since it’s something that can be fixed with an OTA update. I would recommend this feather light weight phone to anyone.
- I think it is a better option to go with reduced one star for camera for average front camera performance. Coming to the performance pie on 5z easily beats Rog phone with oreo. I think it is great to buy this one now to use it for a year. I didn’t expect updates from Asus but getting updates timely. Hope it will get android Q too.
Top negative review:
- The charger conked off in less than a month. Poor quality of accessory. The phone however is so far doing well.
- zenui is not up to the mark ,need good update, and one more thing battery drains quickly.
- Battery drain issue while using volte sim and keeping internet on for whole day. Earlier I was using mi A1 which used to last for whole day under same conditions being smaller battery size. Expect battery everything seems to be great.
Question and Answers:
Question: Is this water proof phone?
Answer: No, it’s not waterproof.
Question: Does this phone have fast charging capabilities?
Answer: Yes, it does…
Question: Does this phone run on pure Android or any other OS?
Answer: Yes, purely on Android.
Question: Does Asus Zenfone have IR Blaster?
Answer: No, it does not have.
Question: How Much Time does it take to get full charge?
Answer: It takes around 1.25hrs… from full drain.