Asus 6Z Pros :
- Design and build quality is awesome.
- Solid performance and great Ram Management
- Amazing battery life (easily stay for 1.5 days)
- Camera is good
- Really happy to get 3.5 headphone jack and FM radio
Asus 6Z Cons :
- Low light Camera have to be improved.
- While taking calls, the voice seems to be unnatural and since it’s done intentionally, would like to request Asus to revert this feature.
Top Positive Reviews:
- Exceptional phone. amazing camera, front cam is exceptional. 4k60fps with eis support is superb. flip cam is also useful for long exposure and night time shots as it can be used a tripod, getting more than 10hr sot over 2 days of usage, display is superb.
- At its price point this phone is all-rounder. Camera is good enough.Using for 3 days, no major issues found till now, but the phone is getting heated up on medium usage, battery standby time(while doing nothing) is little poor. Can be fixed with software updates…Value for money… Amazing phone… Good phone than mi , one plus , and apple ..
- They can’t even touch this. Phone is amazing with many cool features. Worth buying. I am glad that I got it in first sale. Thank you Asus for such an great Product.
Top Negative Reviews:
- Very noisy call reception, unable to listen to anything .no solution. This set could be a waste. Technician perform the formality.no response to complaint.
- I am facing hanging issue within the handset. Customer service is being silly within the name of policy and no answer has been provided except one technician visit that wasn’t in any respect helpful because the drawback remains there however the team closed the ticket by updating wrong status as issue resolved. Past 10 days i’m chatting with the client executive for 45-50 minutes to get assistance and every time they’re raising new one, therefore automatically extending the date of technician visit and until now.
- The phone worked fine for first few days then again it kept restarting again and again. Even once doing a factory reset the problem remained. In addition to this sim signals and wifi kept restarting similarly. For such a big company, such a type of mobile is very bad.
Question and Answers:
Question: Does this have a USB Type-C port?
Question: Does this have a dedicated memory card slot as I want to use the memory card with both SIMs?
Answer: Yes. Comes with Triple slot.
Question: Does this support dual VoLTE on both SIMs?
Question: Does this support slow motion video capture?
Answer: YES. Supports upto 480 FPS.
Question: Does this have gorilla glass with 2.5D glass?
Question: Does this have finger print sensor?
Answer: Yes, on the back side.