- Display: 13.3-inch, 4:3 2K OLED display
- Operating System & processor: It is having Windows and come with an Intel CPU.
- Charging Port: USB Type-C
- ThinkPad X1 will be available in the market by 2020. It is going to be expensive.
- Lenovo is working on this foldable laptop for the last few years and has overcome many issues with hardware and software.
- Brian Leonard who is the vice president of Design for Lenovo’s PC says that the company is also planning to designs budget laptops better.
Lenovo announced ThinkPad X1 world’s first foldable laptop will be available by the mid of 2020. Leonard said that the laptop with a foldable screen that would entirely change the way of using a laptop. For now, there is no exact launch date or price of the device Leonard intimations that it will be an expensive one as it is on the premium segment of the laptops.
The ThinkPad X1 with a foldable screen has the capability of permanently changing the way how people used to see the computers and laptops when it hit the market. “The foldable laptop is making headway to be super good innovation and we hope it will be a milestone in PC’s. It has the power to completely change the way we use and imagine computers are,” says Leonard.
This foldable laptop makes a revolutionary impact on the present technology and makes a game-changer in the market as earlier when the concepts of mobile phones without buttons is difficult to imagine but it is what we are using in our day to day life now as this is also going to be the same in the future but at the begging foldable laptops are going to be much expensive, the price drop depends on the demand of this tech in the market.