LG ELECTRONICS Gram Core i5 8th gen Pros:
- good battery life
- Feels premium and screen is fantastic
- Track pad is nice
- 3 years of warranty.
- No heating issue so far as i use my machine for very long time for programming.
- No hassle while upgrading to windows 10 pro.
LG ELECTRONICS Gram Core i5 8th gen Cons:
- No windows hello that’s a bummer but fine for me.
- Sound is good as it is down firing not Dolby types. Both headphone and speaker output is below average.
- Thunderbolt is missing in this core i5 variant but Got a USB C though. No other product could provide at this price range.
- No fingerprint sensor or windows hello support.
- No dedicated PgUp, PgDn, Home & End buttons.
Top Positive reviews:
- Lightweight and smooth, Amazing battery life (12hr+), Amazing processor, nice portable. If anyone looking for office work, go for it. Battery lasts 2-3 days for me on a single charge. Windows 10 runs better than Mac on this. Touchscreen would make it awesome and out of the world. 2 Normal USB ports, 1 USB C, HDMI, HDR screen all present. Future proof for next 5-6 years.
- An absolute 5 star product. Slim, lightweight, powerful and battery efficient. Build quality is of highest standards. I am very happy with this product. Battery is excellent. I can get up to 15 hours and still have enough left for the rest of the day. Sound quality is pretty good for my ears. The Best part – Boot time; – Less than 2 sec.
- This laptop is flawless. I don’t understand people nit-picking and trying to find a flaw with its build quality and track pad. Let me tell you everything, laptop works great. I have been using it for a month. It looks great and also feels great, its super light and does the job very fast . 7 seconds to boot. That is insane.
Top Negative Reviews:
- This model not supporting Virtualization and no bios update. Audio quality sucks big time .
- MS office 2016 isn’t activated and you need to buy it beyond 1 month of use. No fingerprint reader – would have helped login faster, but other versions of this LT has it? No touch screen- I don’t personally need touch in laptop as I use an iPod for touch.
- Internal Graphics card performance is very low but then I never expected it to be good. USB – no high speed charge port – as a result my phone charges very slowly from both USB 3.0 slots and the USB C port. BIOS have virtually.
Question and Answers:
Question: Does it have led back light?
Answer: Yes, it has Backlit Keyboard.
Question: Does it has 8th generation Processor?
Answer: Yes it is i5 8th Generation Processor.
Question: Is it has Graphics card?
Answer: Integrated Graphics 620.
Question: What are the storage expansion options on this model?
Answer: You have rocking dual M.2 nvme SSD slots.
Question: What is the charge capacity of the battery?
Answer: Battery is 72Wh.