Lenovo Ideapad Laptop Pros:
- Good laptop with great configuration
- Have genuine windows 7 and macfee antivirus
- Screen is quite great with fill HD.
- Have the required speed with 5400 rpm hdd, you can increase by adding new ssd, however it will void the warranty.
- Battery is awake continuously for 2.30 -.3.00 hrs which is a better part of 2 cell
- The sound is not up to the mark when compared with other laptops, but it do have pretty clear and decent sound.
Lenovo Ideapad Laptop Cons:
- Worst packaging I have ever seen.
- Hard-disk is making some sound (very less) , which can be heard only in very silent situations.
- The warranty period is not 365 days, though it can be corrected after requesting Lenovo personals with valid invoice.
- We have to activate the windows.
Top Positive Reviews:
- This laptop comes with complete package with 8th gen core i5 processor, genuine windows 10, 1tb rom, 8gb ram. Processing speed is quite nice. Looking is stylish. 1080 resolution display with antiglare coating. preloaded mcafee live safe antivirus with 1 year subscription. I run HFSS 15 , a engineering design software. High end simulation runs really smoothly. Value for money product.
- Overall product is great, modelling software are running smoothly, sound quality is also good. Battery backup is only 4Hr while watching movie or using you tube, which is less when compared with other laptop with in this cost range.
- Just got my laptop, everything works good, 8 gb ram, i5 8th gen processor, 1tb space, windows 10/can’t comment on battery yet, built is good. Overall I don’t think you will get a system with these specifications at this price, go it for 40k.
Top Negative Reviews:
- Battery life was a disappointment along with slow system run. I installed office tools even after I got the Laptop- the system runs very slow, it takes longer than usual for the tools to start. I called for a return and I’m told they can’t return it and will require 24 to 48 hours to take action. The laptop is a slight too bulky although they claim they won’t return the laptop if we’re not happy with the system – only damages. A brand new laptop running slow in spite of the updates being installed is just sad.
- Recently, i bought Lenovo IdeaPad 330 15.6-inch FHD Laptop (8th Gen Core i5-8250U/8GB/1TB/Windows 10), Platinum Grey. Battery backup is very poor. Within 40 minutes.. Battery is getting drained completely. Contacted for replacement. they told one month before itself your replacement warranty expired. Contacted Lenovo service but no proper response.
- I got this product. The product speaker are very poor. The touch pad got stuck in the middle. The display is not that good if you view from an angle, its very low quality like the screen goes inside if u just press on edges and border is very bad. Initially the laptop use to blank out middle for a long time.
Question and Answers:
Question: Can I upgrade to an ssd drive?
Question: Do we get MS office in this laptop?
Question: Is this Laptop having backlit keyboard?
Question: Do it have a cd-dvd drive?
Answer: Yes, it has a DVD Drive.
Question: How many graphic in this laptop?
Answer: Intel integrated graphic.