HP Pavilion Pros:
- Build quality is excellent
- It comes with Backlit to keyboard.
- Display quality is great
- smooth functioning and trendy.
- It has almost all the ports that a laptop need to have.
HP Pavilion Cons:
- Touch pad seems to be a little small.
- Display size should have been bigger
Top Positive Reviews:
- This laptop helps in its purpose .as I am using another i7 7th gen 8gb SSD elitebook laptop and I must agree, no difference. Battery life is max 3.5 hours in medium brightness. Touch feeling is good. Weight is ok. The stylus is a plus when you need real drawings. Sound quality is up to the mark.
- Great product but a little slow. Did not bother me much because I do not use it to play video games. Moreover it comes with Windows 10, Basic Office, tablet mode and touch screen. I reduced a star because it is bit slow. If HP has any suggestions to make it faster like even adding additional hardware, I would be happy to do it.
- Laptop was really nice. No hanging no lagging or anything. At first instance I hesitated to buy the product through online but after I bought it I was fully satisfied it is really awesome. Packing was great and ontime delivery. One small thing I didn’t like is inking pen it is normal not up to the mark. Rest everything is perfect.
Top Negative Reviews:
- It looks good, feels good and there ends the matter. I am already facing issues with the audio, the company claims it to be a software update issue. The heat sink stopped working and it’s been more than 15 days since the complaint has been raised yet they have to replace the part not sure of they are yet to manufacturer it. Pathetic after sales service. The laptop is slower than a P1 system. I would never recommend this product to anyone. Will update this review once the part is replaced to see if it improves the performance.
- This laptop has an SSHD for boot up , so ideally it should be fast and smooth but sadly that is not at all the case , the apps crash and the laptop lags and becomes irresponsive as soon as you shift to tablet mode also it has a problem of over heating. All in all the performance is highly dissatisfactory. I have a Macbookpro that i bought in 2014 and even that works better than the new HP x360 that i got. Also , even after constant attempts Amazon has not yet helped me getting a refund or even a replacement for the product.
- Battery life won’t even standby for 3 hours, the machine is super slow you can’t open up more than four tabs in the browser. Any applications startup seems very slow very disappointed, deceived by the looks.
Question and Answers:
Question: Can I upgrade graphics card?
Question: Is this laptop good for digital drawing and comic book drawing ?
Question: How much we can expand ram?
Answer: up to 32 gb.
Question: Does this model supports hhd and ssd togather? and is there 2 slot of ram?
Question: does it include pen , MS office full version and bag?
Answer: Pen and MS office home is included.