HP 15 Core Laptop Pros:
- Great Anti-glare display.
- Keyboard is good.
- Camera is average.
- Multitasking performance is just great.
- Sound is loud and clear.
- Laptop is lightweight.
HP 15 Core Laptop Cons:
- Sometimes it is lagging.
- Maybe an upgrade of SSD drive will improve its performance.
- For gamers RAM and Graphics needs to be upgraded.
- For medium gaming it is good.
Top Positive Reviews:
- This is the good laptop in budget range with nice battery backup and light weight Laptop. I had used this Laptop for Photoshop, image ready and premier without any lag. I bought 8GB variant which is helping me to boost the performance. I was using Lenovo G560 model with 8GB RAM but it weights more. Conclusion: Go for this laptop.
- Value for money is best but sounds quality is average and battery life is of three hours. In a nutshell this laptop is nice in its price range. Thank for HP.
- It’s a good product in this price range, it could have been lighter though. With windows 10 preloaded it’s definitely value for money. One of the buttons was getting stuck, but customer service sent a technician and verified it immediately and replaced it with a new laptop.
Top Negative Reviews:
- Very poor product. It is i3 7th gen with 4GB Ram but it is slower than a celeron processor my other laptop. Infact can’t be compared with simple basic task like sending mail also not working in this laptop and also forget the gaming etc. Very slow performance. If you open task manager it shows 100% memory and 100 % DISK usage each and every time. I mailed HP technician. It seemed to be quite promising in some reviews that someone from HP customer care will take the laptop solve it or replace it but sad thing no one even bothered to reply to my mail.
- The performance of system is too poor … Even after 8 gb ram and 7 gen …its too slow….. Takes forever to load OS …take years to open refresh … Just stum on screens … Will not suggest anyone to buy this laptop .
- Very bad experience with this Laptop. System is booting very slow. Bigger than mentioned. No performance of 8 gb. Requested for replacement. But customer service denied it. Asked me to go to service centre. Poor response from HP technicians.
Question and Answers:
Question: Is this laptop comes with pre-installed windows 10?
Answer: Yes… window 10 home.
Question: Do we have ms office installed in this Laptop?
Question: Is this Laptop expendable upto hdd?
Question: how much Graphics does this have?
Answer: This has integrated graphics. Intel 620 HD graphics.
Question: Is this Laptop comes with antiglare display?