HP Laptop Pros:
- Light weight..
- Good battery backup…
- Decent looking smoke grey colour…
- Great build quality…
HP Laptop Cons:
- Inbuilt battery which is not removable
- Sleek display
- Display quality is not up to mark
- Sound quality is satisfactory
- System is little laggy… Not that much
Top Positive Reviews:
- Looking is good, slim and light weight, display is amazing….. Performance as per specifications is nice… It’s a decent Laptop… Bought this after so much research… Confused between Lenovo 330s and Dell latitude 14 inch series… It’s much better than that…. Would really recommend this Laptop..
- I would say it is pretty nice at this price. Looks sleek and slim, is light to carry around, screen display and sound is also great. Battery Life is pretty decent which is around 6+ Hrs. There is no fast charging though. As stated by others, performance is a slight issue. It is not fast or snappy and can take few seconds to launch apps. To get around it, I have added 4 GB Crucial 2400 RAM in Dual Channel and increased it to 8 GB. Although it is a challenge to take out the Back Cover to insert the RAM. HP has not made it end user friendly. Now, it responds better than before. Please do consider upgrading RAM to get around the slowness issue. Overall, it is a great laptop for doing basic tasks and light office work.
- Overall it’s a nice package. Sound quality is amazing, being a win10 os on 4gb ram it lags sometime but that is manageable, looks very nice, battery life is pretty good, a complete value for money buy this laptop without any doubt in this range. Competition is high in this range so choose according to your requirements mine was portability and in this area it aces given its dynamics.
Top Negative Reviews:
- The product is light weight, Sound is good and battery backup is also good. But the important of all , the performance is horrible. I exchange my 5 year old HP laptop with 3rd gen i5 processor. This has a 7th gen i3 processor and still it’s not even good as my old one. The system lags, ALWAYS. Takes a lot of time to process any kind of operations. I made a fresh install of windows 10 by created a recovery media and it’s a bit better than how it used to be.
- Very bad product. After 2 weeks it started giving display problem. Speed is very slow. Facing Heating issues. One can’t tolerate its speed of operating. Cannot do anything with this laptop. Within 2 months repaired it almost 3 4 times. Worst part is that problem still not solved. No one ready to take responsibility about this product. Please do not buy. Waste of money and after that waste of energy to call them again and again.
- The laptop display was corrupted within 2 days of usage. Approximately one of the rubbers in a corner was missing right from the time of delivered. After inspection HP engineer noted this. Despite my best efforts to convince them that the laptop display I wasn’t at fault, HP squarely put the blame upon me. It was such a sick and bad experience dealing with HP and their local service partner TVS electronics in Gurgaon. The people there never answer calls and close cases without giving ear to what the customer is saying. I have dealing with Dell service and their service is much far better and professional.
Question and Answers:
Question: Does this Laptop have m.2 slot for future ssd upgrade?
Question: Is there MS office licence version or i have to purchase it?
Answer: You have to buy it separately. Office is not pre installed.
Question: Is this Laptop have keyborad LED backlit?
Question: Does it have anti glire screen?
Question: Is it 32 bit or 64 bit ?
Question: Does this Laptop have dvd player?