ASUS ZenBook Pros:
- Looking screen is beautiful.
- Touch screen is awesome.
- Very light 2.3 pounds.
- Super-fast load time.
- Fast finger print sensor.
- Slim model.
- Modern looking.
- Keyboard is superb.
- Very fast charging time.
ASUS ZenBook Cons:
- Mouse pad is a not good.
- To accommodate interactions between laptop and other Electronics needs different dongles.
- Heat dissipation is less when computer is running at moderate power usage.
Top Positive reviews:
- So far it’s a good laptop. Light, the 4k is crisp, responsive. The only drawback is that it only has the USB type C ports, it comes with standard USB and HDMI connectors, but if you need to use an SD card you need to have a separate connector. It smudges easily, so something to be aware of. Overall, it’s a valuable investment and highly recommended.
- I run commands in Python for genomics and bioinformatics database in Wheat (14 GB database). This laptop runs so smoothly. Highly recommended. It is not only attractive but also small and very light. It is a powerful, pretty light laptop.
- Super-slim design model with tilt hinge keyboard. 4K touch screen. Two Thunderbolt 3 ports plus USB-C; From its chic dark-blue design to its comfortable tilted keyboard and crisp 4K display, the Asus ZenBook S represents a great deal on a good-looking ultra-book that rivals Dells XPS 13.
Top Negative Reviews:
- This laptop works well and is very lightweight, portable and silent. However, the screen is small since the keyboard is lifted. Also the major glaring flaw is that the surface of the laptop is made terribly. It gets horrible smudges and marks all over which are still there after washing. It comes in a fancy box like it’s a luxury item, yet the outside surface is cheap. It constantly looks dirty. If you’re only concerned about function, it functions well.
- Battery life is really pathenic, windows 10 are completely unpredictable, i don’t know what the problem is going on but the touchscreen is so. I’ve heard static coming from the speakers plenty of times. I don’t know if I got a bug.
- I have bought 6 laptops from ASUS over the many years. This is my last. Bad battery life even in conservative battery use mode, device regularly locks user out, will not boot. Writing review on my phone as the keyboard has failed. Look elsewhere, this is only three weeks old!
Question and Answers:
Question: Can I play pubg mobile on ultra-settings?
Question: Does this contain Asus pen with this laptop?
Answer: No. It does not.