ASUS Gaming Laptop Pros:
- Truly Budget gaming laptop.
- great sturdy design.
- 2666mhz ram as per armoury crate.
ASUS Gaming Laptop Cons:
- Poor bleeding display
- All usb ports on one side, i don’t like it, no usb type c
- poor speakers at this price point
- Battery discharging while plugged in when playing high end games at ultra-settings
Top Positive reviews:
- Best laptop at this price range. 4gb graphics card is sufficient to play any heavy game on payable Fps. Display is great at this budget. Battery in casual usage, can get up to 5 hours and while gaming it gets up to 1 to 1.5hrs. So conclusion is if you are looking for a laptop under 50,000 then this is the best option for you.
- Neat packed. WORTH FOR MONEY. I recommend this laptop for budget gamers, but expanding RAM may give good results for sure. Great built-in quality and Display quality is average, because it has nice configuration, you may get good frames, try to expand the screen to TVs Charge is good for standby gaming use. Very limited sockets. Not so much heat from the laptop, but while on 3-4hrs continuous gaming laptop gets heated up.
- This laptop is 7 hours good battery life for average work, for video 4 hours above and high performance game 1.5 to 2 hours (depends upon the game FPS) You can adjust CpU speed in three mode, good sound and tuf looking .As per my expectation in this price ,it is worth buying.
Top Negative Reviews:
- My laptop started to show some problem, it is not turning on sometimes after pressing the power button. From today morning, it is completely not working. The charger when connected doesn’t turn on the LED indicators and pressing the power button also doesn’t turn on the laptop.
- Then it started to show some problem like not turning on sometimes after pressing the power button. From today morning, it is totally not working. The charger when connected doesn’t turn on the LED indicators and pressing the power button also doesn’t turn on the laptop.
- I tried to upgrade ssd to wd m2. 0 ssd. It is not working and I found it is not compatible. So don’t buy the ssd. Check compatibility before buying. The speaker is so poor and it does not show usb on boot options. I had frame drops on game like nfs rival and I don’t know why as others laptops were running fine.
Question and Answers:
Question: Does it have m2 slotx?
Question: Does this laptop support the hybrid storage (i.e., ssd + hdd) and has any empty slot for ssd?
Answer: It has HDD and has m.2 m key slot for nvme ssd .
Question: Does this laptop support pubg?
Answer: Yes smoothly.
Question: Does it have a cd dvd drive
Question: Can I start it this while charging after one hour?
Answer: Yes you can start it while charging and if you want to do gaming it is advised to use the laptop with the charger plugged in as it’ll result in a better performance.