Nikon Camera Pros:
- Image quality is great.
- 1080p@60fps video recording
- Flip-out screen
- Fully articulated screen.
- 39 focus points for sharp auto focus.
- Inbuilt HDR feature.
- Quality body.
- Worth for money.
- For beginners it provides easy interface.
- Fast and accurate updated autofocus system,
Nikon Camera Cons:
- In low light photography it is not up to the mark.
- No inbuilt auto focus motor (We can’t expect in this price tag).
Top Positive review:
- No words to say other than awesome. Since last 1 year I am using this camera in all occasions, I am poor in photography but still its very user friendly. It had plenty of options, I’m still exploring them. Photo quality is too good in both indoor and outdoor. Battery backup is also great.
- 5200D is the apt DSLR for the first timer. The functions may seem a bit difficult but once you get a used to it, it’s easy to operate. Though I admit it doesn’t come with lot many features being a beginner’s camera. If you think you going to take photography to the next level , buy a more feature loaded camera or at least buy 120mm lens along with it. But all said and done, it’s a good choice for beginners.
- Absolutely good buy. Around 6 months till I bought it. Only issue I face is, battery loses abnormally faster when using display, for color correction. I mean I know it’s supposed to drain faster, but after 5 minutes of tinkering with photos in display, a bar from the battery suddenly drops off, so it’s like I get 15-30 minutes after that.
Top Negative review:
- The battery don’t last longer over 50-60 shots. I slept with 2 blocks remaining in battery, in morning i found it below danger level. After one hour i again turned the cam on and again the battery blocks became automatically 2. Unaccepted.
- The charger stopped operating among five months and worst part being it’s not coated in guarantee. And the original Nikon charger prices is 2500-3000.
- The purchased this camera and it is functioning perfectly fine and it came with all the accessories committed. However the seal of the camera pack had been fixed; it appeared the box had been opened before. Battery life is very less else camera is good. Overall i will rate this as a good experience.
Question and Answers:
Question: Does this have a flash?
Question: Does this product support waterproof?
Question: Does it have a flip screen which allows you to take photos for yourself?
Answer: Yes….it has flip screen.
Question: What is the total capacity for video recording?
Answer: You can record videos in Full HD format. Approximately 4hrs of video in an 8GB memory card.
Question: Is this touchscreen?
Answer: No, Fully analog. Only you can bend the screen.