Voltas Split AC Pros:
- Absolutely perfect for a room of area 140sq. ft.
- At Energy Saver mode (24 degrees) consumes about 6 units per 8Hours of running even if the outside temp Is of 40 degrees. That is less than 1 unit per 1 hour of usage.
- In Turbo mode brings down the temperature from 35 degrees to 25 degrees in 5 minutes.
- Sleep mode is really helpful for me as i don’t have to wake up in the morning to switch the AC off.
- Very less noise (in Energy Saver mode).
- Last but not the least, received an extended warranty of 5 years on the AC and 10 years on the compressor for free from Voltas.
Voltas Split AC Cons:
- AC did not came with a drainage pipe which would be must for a split AC.
- The outside unit is not fully covered and looking of the unit need to be improved.
- Sometimes after load shedding, the compressor takes more than 3 minutes to restart.
- Installation costs needs to be clearly defined as the engineer’s charges extra for multiple things.
Top Positive reviews:
- Good product… Perfect n ac cooling is amazing, no word…in this price inverter ac is awesome…voltas inverter power consumption is very less… blindly go for this AC and buy in this price…
- Looking is nice; noose is low, consumed 3 units for 5 hours running. Remote function is great. But there is no horizontal swing, only vertical swing. Installation charges are higher. Took Rs-3120/- for installation by Volta’s with no extra copper pipe, only wall bracket, rapping of pipeand drain pipe.
- Good product with many nice features. Got the product and installed carefully. Got free installation in promotional offer, so all together got a great deal for Quality of AC. Cooling is too nice.
Top Negative Reviews:
- Very low quality. Just after 1 month AC is not working. Nobody at Voltas cares. This is inferior quality product from Voltas. Don’t waste your money on this product.
- Very high noisy, getting irritated noise constantly for very long time, installation machines used hand to bend the pips no machines they carry with them. I went to barber shop for cutting they’ve installed Lloyd AC and the noise is generated by Lloyd AC is that you can’t feel and hear, planning to buy 1 more AC for other room, definitely not going for Voltas AC.
- Performance is good but after sales service of Voltas is so poor. Installation technicians of Voltas are not good.
Question and Answers:
Question: Is this item inventor model?
Answer: Yes, its inverter AC.
Question: Does this AC provide air purification function?
Question: Its come with cooper condenser or aluminium?
Question: Is this AC wifi enabled?
Question: Does it have water outlet pipe?
Question: Does it have rotation of sending hot air out?
Answer: Yes. It sends hot air out.