Sanyo Split AC Pros:
- When compared with Price it is cheaper than other brands like LG and Samsung, it’s a budget AC.
- Superfast cooling
- Almost silent on QUITE mode. It doesn’t make any noise on QUITE mode.
- Temprature set on 27 ,it gives constant and fixed cooling at night.
- Glaciar mode is too nice.
- Hidden display mode is great, it helps at night, otherwise light of display is little bright in darkness.
- Consumes less than 2-3units of electricity when set on 27 temperature for 9 hours .
- I hope electricity bill will not come huge like other ac’s gives…
Sanyo Split AC Cons:
- Ac remote is of poor and average quality…
- They don’t provide electricity cable with indoor unit and nothing much more else as of now…
- Overall good AC. Just go for it.
Top Positive reviews:
- Really satisfied with this product. Cools really nice and is almost of less sound. I haven’t lowered the temperature less than 27, in Delhi summer till now. Panasonic is doing really great to bring up the Sanyo brand. At this price, getting an inverter ac with R32 green refrigerant is really impossible. Most Indian brands like Voltas, blue star are still using R22/R110 gas which is harmful to the environment.
- Best inverter AC in the 1 ton segment. Made in India product. Installation services is good and installed within 24 hours after delivery. The energy efficiency of the AC is quite great. I am most impressed with the Panasonic/Sanyo installation team. They were really fast and perfect. As I didn’t have electric point installed yet, the team was professional enough to check the AC’s working through an extension wire to the switch boards.
- Two months of usage and the AC is working great, AC getting cooling fast and it does its work very nice. For the cost it is, best built and sturdy. Both units are sturdy and strong. The remote is the only exception looks not so good in design and feasibility. On the whole I am very much satisfied with the AC and it’s the best value for money.
Top Negative Reviews:
- Really unhappy with its functionality, no glacier mode working. No timer working, No feature in working conditions and cooling is satisfactory. I tried putting temp on 16 degree Celsius all the time but still not able to cool 10*10 room.
- After installation, earlier there was less cooling which I couldn’t understand. Now No cooling. I complained the customer care, the technician visited and told, there was no pressure in gas and it is leaked. How can it happen in new product? I am totally frustrated with this product. It’s my big mistake to go this Sanyo brand. Better to buy other big brand AC. It’s costly with big brand but the results will not be good. Not cooling even a 88 room, honestly saying I had bought this AC without knowing. I have just gone through with the brand name as it is Panasonic product but really unhappy with its performance, I am having another Panasonic AC which is really Outstanding but this Sanyo is Waste and poor quality
- Don’t waste your precious money on this even a second hand AC gives better cooling I think
Question and Answers:
Question: Does stabilizer built in?
Question: Will this AC comes with copper pipes connecting out door unit. How much length?
Answer: 3 meters.
Question: How much is the input power wattage to run this AC?
Answer: 1080 watts.
Question: Dehumidification option is available in this AC? For monsoon season?
Question: Does this AC have moving swing or stationary one?
Answer: Moving swing.