LG 1 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC Pros:
- Very silent processing. Outdoor unit and indoor unit both are pretty silent.
- 10 year of compressor warranty.
- It cools 140 square feet room in 2 to 4 minutes.
- It has 3 level of Fan speed which works well when you want to cool the room in a minutes.
- Antibacterial filter by 3M.
- Energy Saving mode and Sleep mode is pretty good.
- On/off timer settings is nice.
- Auto clean mode working is good.
- Overall build quality is awesome.
LG 1 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC Cons:
- Cooling is not up to the mark. Old Godrej AC cools quicker than this.
- Installation is very expensive. Lg doesn’t provide all required items for installation and the local lg service centre charges ridiculous for even smaller parts.
- It cost us 4k for simple installation
- Lg customer care is very poor.
Top Positive reviews:
- I am writing this review after 2 weeks of usage. I received the product delivery in 2 days. Within 5 hours of delivery the installation was done. Installation team was professional and within 2 hours completed the whole task. Excellent cooling for a room size of ~ 130 sq ft. Overall amazing and unbelievable experience. Hope, who are planning to purchase would receive the same good experience.
- Excellent product by LG. Energy saving is amazingly outstanding. I use it for 10hr per day in addition of fridge, washing machine, TV, fan , lights etc. for 2 months and electricity bill was only ₹1800 for 2 months. Loved LG.
- Delivered On Time. Product installed was on 3rd working day as per commitment. 1200/- Installation charges, only for outdoor fits within range of 10 feet. Working is very efficiently even on keeping temp 24 (Energy Saving mode) and cooling very quick. Go for it and very good product.
Top Negative Reviews:
- After installation on the same day, inside the room condensate water is falling. Compliant had been raised but no response from service. Very bad installation experience from LG Technician.
- Very disappointed installation service from LG. Getting installation done is a big headache from LG. Their field team is poor and not helpful. Drainage pipe installation was done incorrectly by LG. Now they are not responding and not even picking calls. Highly disappointed.
- Very silent AC. But doesn’t cool fast or well enough. The service team was more interested in meeting their targets for the month and getting the paperwork done. Overall LG’s installation service is very bad. AC is installed such that pipes are visible, cement holes were not filled. Service is very bad. No one is available to repair even after multiple calls and complaints.
Question and Answers:
Question: Does this AC have sleep mode operation?
Question: Is it a dual invertor AC?
Question: What is the length of the interconnecting pipe of this AC?
Answer: 3 meter.
Question: what is size of outdoor unit?
Answer: It’s bigger than usual. About 28 x 20 x 10 inch.
Question: Does it have copper condenser?
Answer: No. It is Aluminium condenser.